The reactive power supplied by the bank is constant whatever the variations of the power factor and the load of the receivers, thus of the reactive energy consumption of the installation.
LV Static Capacitor Banks
The powering of these banks can be either :
- Manual by circuit breaker or switch
- Semi-automatic by remote contactor.
This type of banks is generally used in the following cases :
- Individual compensation of motors
- Internal reactive compensation of transformers
- Constant load electrical installation operating 24 hours a day
- Installation of a bank whose power is less than 15% of the transformer’s power.
Data Sheet LV Static Capacitor Banks
Data Sheet Automatic de-tuned capacitor bank 7%
There are no reviews yet.