The power factor controllers are used to measure and control the power factor improvement units for the reactive power compensation center. The power factor is measured by RG and compared with the set point values to provide the necessary compensation.
- 6, 9 and 12 step options
- Internal temperature sensor
- Single-phase measurement on a single CT
- Degree of protection : IP54
- Linear/intelligent switching
- RS-485 Modbus, RTU communication (option)
- Harmonic values of THD-V and THD-I up to 19
- Display of cos phi, P, Q, S, Urms, Irms, THD-V %, THD-I %.